Wednesday, 22nd to Thursday 23rd February 2017
UCL Institute of Digital Health, Mary Ward House, 5-7 Tavistock Place, London WC1H 9SN.
- Ching-Hua Chen - IBM Research
- Susan A. Murphy - University of Michigan
- William T. Riley
Conference themes include:
- Using behaviour change theory to create high-quality interventions and products
- Mult-disciplinary approacyes to digital health and wellbeing
- Developments in wearable and sensor technology
- Creating develop/industry partnerships
Click here for further information.
Click here to register.