Recovery: a paradigm shift in Mental Health
This event is free for all relevant professionals working in Hertfordshire, whether statutory, private or voluntary sector. This session is aimed at professionals working with young people and students.
Tuesday, 22nd May 2018
13:30 - 16:00, Refreshments from 13:00
Room E350, Hutton Hall, College Lane campus, University of Hertfordshire, College Lane, Hatfield, AL10 9AB.
- Dr Audrey Campbell, Principal Lecturer Mental Health University of Hertfordshire
- Dr Noami Hadas Lidor, Director of the School of Mental Health Rehabilitation, Ono College Israel
- Mr Rafik Hamaziza, Expert by Experience and Patient Leader
- Dorit Redlick Amirav, Occupational Therapist MSc, Senior Lecturer, Ono College
- Prof. Shula Ramon, University of Hertfordshire