The Behavioural Science and Public Health Network in partnership with Health Education England presents: 2nd BSPHN Midlands & East Behavioural Science Hub Event: Behavioural Insights – Application and Integration
Come along and join us for the 2nd regional BSPHN Hub event:
- Network with other Behavioural Scientists and Public Health Specialists from academia and practice
- Have the opportunity to share practice and work through examples
- Learn more about the application of Behavioural Science
Guest speakers confirmed:
- Prof Jim McManus – Director of Public Health. Vice President - Association of Directors of Public Health
- Prof Ivo Vlaev – Professor of Behavioural Science at Warwick Business School and co-author of MINDSPACE
- Dr Tim Chadborn – Head of Behavioural Insights and Evaluation Lead for Public Health England
Date and Venue
Date: Friday 22nd February 2019
Time: 9.30am (Coffee) for 10am start. 2.30pm Close. Lunch Included.
Venue: thestudio, 7 Cannon Street, Birmingham, B2 5EP
Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis and limited to 50 attendees. Those attendees who are not already members of the BSPHN, will receive automatic FREE membership to the BSPHN for a period of 12 months from the date of registration.
Please go to Event Brite to register for this event.