HEE has launched the beta version of the Behaviour Change Development Framework and Toolkit, which aims to enable and empower individuals and workforce leads to assess and develop behaviour change skills which are appropriate and proportionate to their service users’ needs.
We are pleased to invite colleagues to a special webinar to introduce the framework and toolkit. The webinar will focus on:
- the strategic context and need for behaviour change and behavioural sciences
- demonstrating how the toolkit can be used to support behaviour change development of the workforce
- walking through the different elements of the toolkit including the assessment tool, tools and resources, competencies and much more
- facilitating discussions on how attendees can support the use and implementation of the framework and toolkit for their areas of work.
The webinar is for those involved in behaviour change development working at system/organisational levels and those involved in commissioning behaviour change services or workforces.
The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday 5 May 2020, 13:30-15:30 and facilitated by:
- Em Rahman, Head of Public Health Workforce Development, HEE
- Dr Tim Chadborn, Head of Behavioural Insights and Evaluation Lead, PHE
- Ashlee Mulimba, Health Psychologist, Healthy Dialogues.
To register your interest, email PHNetwork.WX@hee.nhs.uk.