Thursday, 22nd September 2016
9.30 - 16.00
Focolare Centre For Unity, 69 Parkway, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL8 6JG.
- Professor Stephen Sutton, University of Cambridge - Scalable interventions for physical activity
- Piers Simey, Public Health Consultant, Hertfordshire County Council - The challengs of translating research into reality
- Professor Andy Jones, University of East Anglia - The role of the physical environment as a determinant of physical activity
- Dr Benjamin Gardner, Kings College London - Sedentary behaviour interventions and views from the public
- Sarah Ruane, Sport for England - Sport England new strategy: Towards an active nation
As always there will also be a networking lunch with a chance to chat to the speakers, committee, and other attendees.