Behavioural Science and Public Health Network 2018 Editions
Spring / Summer 2018
- Motivating 60-70 year olds to be more physically active: The PreventIT Project
- Harnessing the power of artificial intelligence for behaviour change
- Data-driven refinements for better behaviour change interventions?
- Why public health should pay attention to the use of Health Apps?
- Developing and applying translational behavioural science to improve population health and reduce inequalities
- The application of behavioural science at Public Health England
- Seven reasons why health commissioners may be reluctant to use your evidence-based and effective health intervention in practice