Behavioural Science Community of Practice for Wales Networking Event
On the 17th January 2023 the Behavioural Science Community of Practice for Wales held its first networking event which over 100 people attended representing public health, Healthboards, Welsh government, local authorities, and academia.
The day focused on building conversations and connections and included presentations from:
- Professor Robert West – Professor Emeritus of Health Psychology, Centre for Behaviour Change University College London
- Dr Megan Elliott – Senior Public Health Practitioner, Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board Local Public Health Team
- Dr Paul Chadwick – Consultant Clinical and Health Psychologist, Hon Associate Professor, UCL Centre for Behaviour Change Director, Behaviour is Everything
- Jodie Phillips – Communications Manager for the Vaccine Preventable Disease Programme (VPDP) at Public Health Wales (PHW)
- Dr Michelle Constable – Head of Behaviour Change Unit, Hertfordshire County Council